Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review: The Policewoman

The Policewoman The Policewoman by Justin W.M. Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Police Woman by Justin W. M. Roberts is a very intense read. At first, I was having trouble because for me it started out slow. Didn’t know if the pace was going to pick up or not. But once I got through the background he was giving and who the players were it really picked up. And the action kept going all the way through till the end. Not very often is a writer able to really blend action with a developing love story but it is there and it is done supremely well. The characters, the plots, the twists, and turn, kept me engrossed in the book always waiting for the next surprise. This book made my adrenaline pump and my heart reach out to the characters near the end. I won’t ruin it for you, you got to read it yourself and see if you are touched by it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment