Sunday, December 18, 2016

Review: Simulation

Simulation Simulation by M. Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really loved the uniqueness of the story. It has a feel like S.R. Johannes' The Breathless series (which sadly is no longer available) and the movie 2012 with a whole lot of differences. Ilia and Jez were my favorites of all the characters, they were like friends that you never want to let go of. Although I did love meeting all of the characters along the way and getting to know each community. Ilia's mom really captured my heart by being a mom and helping her daughter and the outsiders. I wasn't quite sure which way she was going to go for a while there. Her dad was a real piece of work, he really got under my skin. I absolutely love how the characters on the outside live off the land and share with one another when the resources allow. The story shows how life can actually be if things don't change in the way we live now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment