Sunday, December 25, 2016

Review: Polar Bears' Christmas

Polar Bears' Christmas Polar Bears' Christmas by Ariana Hawkes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Christmas is a magical time of the year and it really comes out in this story. Everly puts up with so much from her family just because she is different and she is getting more and more fed up with it the older she gets. Then she meets Heath and she starts seeing a whole new side to herself that she didn’t realize she had. Heath is just trying to raise his two children, run his business, and wallow in his own misery until he meets Everly. She shows him that there is more to living than what he has been doing. As usual Ariana Hawkes pulled me in and didn’t let me go. I hope there is more to come in these little Christmas stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment