Thursday, November 17, 2016

Review: Heaven and Hell

Heaven and Hell Heaven and Hell by Wendy Owens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ancient Magic by Linsey Hall - Waking up in the middle of nowhere with no memories except a few words among two other girls that you have no memory of would be horrifying in itself. Then to figure out you have powers that are forbidden would definitely make me want to run and hide. Cass, Nix, and Del become very strong women/sisters in a world that is strange and confusing to them in the beginning then when things start to take a turn and Aidan (The Origin himself) shows up things get even rockier. Cass and Aidan make a team to be reckoned with once Cass finally lets go even for a small amount of time. Linsey Hall grabbed me with The Mythean Arcana series and holds on tight with this one. I can't wait to read more of this series.

More to come...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment