Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Review: Fall into Magic: A Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Collection

Fall into Magic: A Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Collection Fall into Magic: A Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Collection by Rebecca Hamilton
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

What Lies Within Us by Kiki Howell - I was really impressed with the depth of this book. Kyna and Aedan are match fit for each other in all ways. Darcryn is a bit strange and a lot crazy. Saoirse is quite evasive, mysterious, and a touch crazy. Kyna is confused most of the story and not sure what to make of everything that is being told to her. I couldn't imagine going to a foreign land to discover that my whole life was orchestrated in a way that I could never imagine. Kyna is brave and courageous in the ways that count and was raised to face life head on. Aedan is HOT, very caring, and protective. Kiki Howell did a great job bringing this book alive with her characters and descriptions, as well as the story line. I am anxious to find out what happens next.

More to come...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment