Sunday, October 9, 2016

Review: Of Breath And Soul

Of Breath And Soul Of Breath And Soul by Jennifer Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is heartache, mystery, witches, and humor throughout this whole story. Piper and Tristan captured my heart in the very first book of this series and they didn't disappoint in this one. The two work really well together along with family and friends to back them up. Love has a strong hold in this series and they say love knows no bounds. With everything starting to unfold life is getting more and more complicated for Piper, but with her friends and family standing beside her things are a little easier to handle. Jennifer Snyder is a favorite of mine and her stories always seem to capture me and hold me tight.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment