Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review: Mindcop Dossiers Boxed Set, Books 1-3

Mindcop Dossiers Boxed Set, Books 1-3 Mindcop Dossiers Boxed Set, Books 1-3 by T.A. Uner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Doctor Mars - This story was very different from what I am used to reading. The characters are different and quite comical at times. Liberty Rise of the Mindcop Unit is fairly stiff in the beginning but later shows a bit more feelings. Detective Muir is quite arrogant but has a humorous side at times. He is a strange man with his working tactics being old school. Even though their time is short working together Muir and Rise make quite the professional pair trying to solve a case. Dr. Hitzig, Dr. Cutler, and Slow Fly are pretty creepy in their personalities, more so Slow Fly. All in all this was an interesting read.

I, Mars - First and foremost Slow Fly is very very creepy. Every time I try to picture him all I can see is the face of a fly. Liberty Rise and Detective Muir have become 2 of my favorite characters in this series. They work well together. T.A. Uner brings these characters to life by allowing me to picture everything in my mind instead of giving me full descriptions of certain things, which is something I like about his stories.

Forever Mars - I really can't get enough of Liberty and Muir. They make an excellent team and adding Lok just made everything even more comical and fun. This story just keeps getting better with each book. T.A. Uner really knows how to bring his characters to life and give them a real feel. I could see this becoming a movie or T.V. series.

I was given a copy of these books for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment