Sunday, October 9, 2016

Review: Hearts Of Darkness

Hearts Of Darkness Hearts Of Darkness by Michele Bardsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fallin Into Darkness by Valerie Twombly - This story has a refreshing and HOT twist on Fallen Angels. Eli starts out cocky and a bit protected of his own heart and comes out a savior in Ashley’s eyes. Ashley starts out on a ‘train wreck’ of a life and finds herself falling for Eli. Ashley has a feel of being scared and depressed a lot but still has a brave side to her. I’m not sure I would be looking anyone in the eye if I were Ashley; I definitely would be too afraid of what I would see. This story kicks off straight from the start and holds on tight. As always, Valerie Twombly makes my heart race with her writing style and characters. I am really anxious to see what happens next.

More to come...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment