Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Review: Rose's Rebel: A Wolf Shifter Romance: Book Five

Rose's Rebel: A Wolf Shifter Romance: Book Five Rose's Rebel: A Wolf Shifter Romance: Book Five by Charlotte Abel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rose has been through so much in such a short time that she isn't sure she believes in mates and all that anymore. When Noah starts making a constant appearance in her life things seem to brighten up for her until Lazarus shows up and puts a damper on things. Things seem to go from bad to worse in a matter of weeks and Noah and Rose are at a loss of what to do. They are faced with a choice and neither of them want to choose. Charlotte Abel has really captured me in all of her series but this one really grabs me and doesn't let go. I can't wait to read more of this series.

I received this book for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment