Sunday, September 11, 2016

Review: Mystic Hearts

Mystic Hearts Mystic Hearts by Cait Jarrod
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I waiting for what felt like forever to get this second book of the Band of Friends series and I definitely wasn't disappointed. Charlene is just trying to live her life and raise her son the best way she knows how, all while trying to battle her demons from being captured and trying not to think of the man who helped save her, Larry. Larry is living his life and doing his job but all he really wants is the woman he helped rescue, Charlene. Both are fighting a losing battle and when things get scary all over again feelings grow even stronger. Cait Jarrod is an amazing author and really pulled me into this series and keeping me wanting more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment