Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Review: Dark Side Of The Moon

Dark Side Of The Moon Dark Side Of The Moon by Catherine Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First off Taso doesn't abandon his planet he just visits Earth to kidnap a woman he believes to be his mate. The trials and terrors that Veronica (Max) has to face to come to terms with everything, is crazy. I'm not sure I would want to be taken from everything I know and hold dear to some planet that I never knew existed let alone the creatures that I would come in contact with. Taso is a bear shifter but not your typical bear and the wolves aren't like any other wolf I have ever seen in this story. Catherine Vale makes things seem very believable and gives you the feel of actually being there next to the characters.

I received this book for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment