Sunday, August 28, 2016

Review: All's Fair: Love & Warlocks

All's Fair: Love & Warlocks All's Fair: Love & Warlocks by Tami Lund
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All's Fair: Love & Warlocks by Tami Lund - Adanna, marked as a Supreme Witch, not sure if she even wants the position. Anton, sent by another Supreme Witch, to do her bidding. When the two meet, things start to heat up and other things start to go wrong. Adanna finds out things she wasn't prepared for and her heart gets involved. Anton suddenly has a change of heart when he realizes he does want to do the bidding of his own Supreme Witch. This book in the box set was hard to put down. Tami Lund did an amazing job painting a picture for me to feel as though I am right there in the story.

I received the box set for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment