Monday, August 15, 2016

Review: Adjournment

Adjournment Adjournment by Emersyn Vallis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This started off slow and confusing and left me with a lot of questions. This first book in the series does pick up later in the book and you start to see things unfold but not to fast. I have to say Grams is my most favorite character, she had me laughing quite a bit and reminding me of a few people in my own family. The 3 sisters and the triplets go on like brothers and sisters at times and made me laugh out loud on a few parts with their antics even though the sisters are fighting their own attraction towards the triplets and the triplets are not backing down. Emersyn Vallis pulled me into her world after a while and held me there. I can't wait to read what comes next.

I was given this book for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment