Thursday, July 14, 2016

Review: WILLEM

WILLEM WILLEM by Victoria Danann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Willem is an egotistical man that doesn't really have a care in the world except to make enough money to survive and women. When opportunity knocks and he goes running there is nothing to prepare him for what he gets. They say love is blind and to a man that thinks he doesn't believe in love this rings true. Then when his mom gets a hold of him, lets just say, all those things mom tells you when your young that you don't want to listen to...can actually come around twice fold and get you when you least expect it. I absolutely fell in love with Ravish and her little sister oh and the little dog too. Victoria Danann won my heart back with her first story and with each book I read of hers, I can't get enough. I am so looking forward to more of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment