Monday, July 25, 2016

Review: Prince With Benefits: A Billionaire Royal Romance

Prince With Benefits: A Billionaire Royal Romance Prince With Benefits: A Billionaire Royal Romance by Nicole Snow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Erin and Silas are a kick to get to know and the Queen has attitude that kicks even more. Talk about a modern day Cinderella story with a twist. Erin and Silas have their own agenda but the heart knows best. Things go from bad to worse in a matter of days but they always have a tendency to turn itself around. There are people out there that want to see royalty fall and then there are those that support them. Nicole Snow did an amazing job pulling me in and making me feel as if I was a part of the story.

I received this story for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment