Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Review: Of Love and Darkness

Of Love and Darkness Of Love and Darkness by Tami Lund
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gavin, a cursed Rakshasa, only wants to do what's right but with the urges to do what's not and live his life. Sydney has no clue about what actually goes bump in the night until she is attacked and then saved but when everything is thrown at her all at once she is even more confused then when she gets lost. A very eccentric William just wants to keep Sydney out of the supernatural sites by honoring her fathers last wishes but isn't expecting to run into the cursed one claiming to be Sydney's mate. The 3 band together as more and more Light Ones show up on their doorstep to try to save their kind and the humans but fates have a different idea to throw into the mix. Tami Lund really knows how to pull me into her world and keep me there.

I received this book for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment